sustantivo[mass noun] Geology
- A method of dating rocks from the relative proportions of radioactive potassium-40 and its decay product, argon-40.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Using Potassium-Argon dating, the newly formed rocks gave ages between 0.5 and 2.8 million years.
- Basically, using Potassium-Argon dating, the scientists who erred found halos, or areas in the their samples that were of different geologic ages.
- We now consider in more detail one of the problems with potassium-argon dating, namely, the branching ratio problem.
Más definiciones de potassium–argon datingDefinición de potassium–argon dating en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.