sustantivo[mass noun] Physiology
- The increase in strength of nerve impulses along pathways which have been used previously, either short-term or long-term.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This increased strength, termed long-term potentiation, can be, despite its name, relatively short-lived.
- Researchers believe these synaptic changes, called long-term potentiation or LTP, are the basis for learning in the brain.
- We hypothesized that in these patients theophylline, a drug that stabilizes breathing, may affect short-term potentiation.
Más definiciones de potentiationDefinición de potentiation en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.