- A commotion or fuss: what a pother you make!Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Why should an old woman at midnight in a deserted back alley adding a few drops to the Niagara of urine that flows through Casterbridge gutters cause such a pother?
- My wife asked me if I could tell her what all that pother was about.
- The pother she makes is so great, she might be the Queen of France.
late 16th century: of unknown origin.
Más definiciones de potherDefinición de pother en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.