Definición de potto en inglés:
sustantivo (plural pottos)
A small, slow-moving nocturnal primate with a short tail, living in the tropical forests of Africa.
- Perodicticus potto, family Lorisidae, suborder Prosimii
- He nominates the potto - a loris from western and central Africa - as an example.
- The other small primates like bush babies are pottos.
- Furthermore, Pottos have areas for blood storage in their hands and feet.
early 18th century: perhaps from Guinea dialect.
Definición de potto en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan