Definición de powder puff en inglés:
1A soft pad for applying powder to the skin, especially the face.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- She tries in vain to reverse what is happening through the use of face powder and a powder puff, but with the knowledge that nothing can be done.
- Not that the ad dwells on whatever it was he did, because too much chatter would distract from the footage of a younger, hipper Senate candidate massaging another man's face and applying powder with a pink powder puff.
- Before doing anything else, she dabs her T-zone (forehead, nose and chin) with loose powder, using a large powder puff to pick up excess moisture.
1.1 informal An ineffectual person or thing: [as modifier]: a powder-puff bowler
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Yet again Saints lacked a forward who can cause damage in the penalty box, and their powder-puff probings were often the springboard for surging Celtic counter-attacks.
- Ever since they were bundled out of the World Cup with a powder-puff effort against the Wallabies, New Zealanders have been obsessed with restoring some mongrel and cohesion to their forward pack.
- But he must do better in 2004, because he will not have the luxury of a powder-puff opposition allowing him to remain in low gear.
Palabras que riman con powder puffhandcuff • earmuff
Definición de powder puff en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda