- 1 [mass noun] The action of switching on an electrical device, especially a computer: all files are loaded automatically on power-upMás ejemplos en oraciones
- This self-calibration under power-up conditions keeps the performance optimised over the life of the sensor.
- The controlled power up helps prevent supply glitches during power-up and also prevents excessive dissipation.
- In the past, the operating system only had to search for the various devices connected to it on power-up, and once seen, the device would never go away.
- 2(In a computer game) a bonus which a player can collect and which gives their character an advantage such as more strength or firepower.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- To this end, the game features special bonuses and power-ups for advanced players to explore.
- To help keep these assaults from getting out of hand there are a couple of very handy dandy power-ups that players can collect in their travels through the levels.
- There will be plenty of bonuses and power-ups to collect on the way.
Más definiciones de power-upDefinición de power-up en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.