Definición de practical joke en inglés:
A trick played on someone in order to make them look foolish and to amuse others.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The build-up has the atmosphere of a phoney war as the rivals perfect the various practical jokes and wind-ups that will help unsettle their enemy's preparations.
- I got to thinking about other, specifically rural pranks and practical jokes and could not come up with all that many…
- Adolescent humor shines in the gag, the prank and the practical joke.
- practical joker sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Lizzie, on the other hand, born after two practical jokers, was a practical joker herself.
- ‘He is a laugh a minute and we are both practical jokers so we got on immediately,’ she said.
- Either that, or we have more than our fair share of practical jokers.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda