- (In North America) a nurse who has completed a training course of a lower standard than a registered nurse.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The total number of nursing staff employed (including registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, and patient care technicians) was obtained from the nurse manager for each unit.
- The county-run centers, which cater to the elderly poor, plan additional courses to allow licensed practical nurses to become registered nurses.
- Does the agency employ registered nurses and licensed practical nurses?
Más definiciones de practical nurseDefinición de practical nurse en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.