- That tart hasn't happened yet, but some of the pralines were put to good use in this pink praline chocolate cake, which I baked for my sister's birthday party a few days ago.
- Desserts were more down to earth and we had some excellent apple and pear tarte tatin with spiced ice cream and dark chocolate and praline silk cake.
- When you hear people talk about crawfish étouffé, bourbon-cured salmon, red rice, sweet potato crème brûlée or praline bread pudding, the mind automatically goes to either the Low Country or New Orleans.
- You could indulge in a special heart shaped Valentine chocolates and pick from specialty pralines including nougat mocha, walnut and caramel and coconut bounty.
- Right before serving I arranged three pralines (crunchy sugar-coated almonds) on top, and balanced a Croquant de Provence, a finger-shaped crunchy almond cookie, on the rim of the glass.
- She also recalled the legend of her great-grandmother who would rise before dawn each morning to make pralines and sell them on the docks of New Orleans in the 1860s.
Early 18th century: from French, named after Marshal de Plessis- Praslin (1598–1675), the French soldier whose cook invented it.
This chocolate filling is named after the French Marshal de Plessis-Praslin (1598–1675), soldier, diplomat, and politician, whose cook, Lassagne, is credited with having invented it. It is said that the delicious results were influential in his diplomatic successes.
Palabras que riman con pralineArlene, Charlene, Darlene, Marlene
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: pra|line
Definición de praline en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.