sustantivo[mass noun] Hinduism
- Breath, considered as a life-giving force: prana is seen as a universal energy which flows in currents in and around the bodyMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The second group intends to attain knowledge more gradually by the worship of prana, the life breath.
- Thus, the fixation of awareness to the body is replaced with awareness linked with subtler aspects of prana and spiritual dimensions.
- In its more advanced forms pranayama is actual control of prana; for beginners it is literally controlling the breath.
Más definiciones de pranaDefinición de prana en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.