A boat used for fishing for prawns.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Of the very few boats that did venture out a handful of prawners managed one day's fishing for the first two weeks of the month.
- Meanwhile a large percentage of the Portavogie prawners continued to persevere in the Clyde usually managing to get a full week's work in and landing into Campbelltown before coming home most Fridays for the weekend.
- Some Kilkeel prawners however who made the long steam to grounds of the Cumbrian coast were rewarded with a fairly good fishing of good quality prawns.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We have already seen the insidious effects of the introduced White Spot virus on the prawning industry in other Australian areas.