- Denoting a people, tribe, or culture that has not developed agriculture as a means of subsistence.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Palaeopathological and comparative studies show that health deteriorated in populations that adopted cereal agriculture, returning to pre-agricultural levels only in modern times.
- The common factors that dominate human evolution and produced homo sapiens were pre-agricultural.
- My article specifically discusses pre-agricultural people who made war and agriculturalists who did not.
Más definiciones de preagriculturalDefinición de preagricultural en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.