Definición de prearrange en inglés:
verbo[with object] (usually as adjective prearranged)
Arrange or agree upon (something) in advance: did she have a prearranged meeting?
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Several weblogs are currently discussing whether some of the questions asked of him in his recent press conference were prearranged.
- New songs are copied from the larger machine, and prearranged ensembles of favorite tracks transfer over in the same order.
- Both the agent and a case officer would go to prearranged electronic letter drop sites at a predetermined time.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- And then had come a collapse of trust on all sides, a total withdrawal of trust as if by prearrangement, everyone joining in the attack on the company with complete and ruthless disregard for even common business courtesy.
- He flew from his home in Michigan to Manchester where she met him by prearrangement and the pair flew first to Paris and then took a train to Frankfurt, Germany.
- The survey also reveals that more than half of those who have made prearrangements have also prepaid for some portion of their funeral.
Definición de prearrange en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán