Definición de prearrange en inglés:
verbo[with object] (usually as adjective prearranged)
Arrange or agree upon (something) in advance: did she have a prearranged meeting?
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Several weblogs are currently discussing whether some of the questions asked of him in his recent press conference were prearranged.
- New songs are copied from the larger machine, and prearranged ensembles of favorite tracks transfer over in the same order.
- Both the agent and a case officer would go to prearranged electronic letter drop sites at a predetermined time.
- Example sentences
- And then had come a collapse of trust on all sides, a total withdrawal of trust as if by prearrangement, everyone joining in the attack on the company with complete and ruthless disregard for even common business courtesy.
- He flew from his home in Michigan to Manchester where she met him by prearrangement and the pair flew first to Paris and then took a train to Frankfurt, Germany.
- The survey also reveals that more than half of those who have made prearrangements have also prepaid for some portion of their funeral.
Definición de prearrange en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan