- (In politics) a response formulated in anticipation of a criticism; a pre-emptive rebuttal.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We are now in the political era of the prebuttal.
- You don't attempt something like this unless you have all your prebuttals ready, all your figures and all your answers.
- He and his people learned from that and perfected the array of spin techniques - rebuttal, prebuttal, the grid - we associate with the party.
Más definiciones de prebuttalDefinición de prebuttal en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.