sustantivo (feminine preceptress)
- A teacher or instructor.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Weekly inservice programs can help educate potential preceptors about precepting students.
- For Tagore, the teacher is a preceptor whose living example is more important and influential than his learning or scholarship.
- Committed, competent nurses need support from educators, preceptors, supervisors, peers, and mentors.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Medical education has responded to these changes by increasingly using community-based physicians to provide preceptorships throughout the four-year medical curriculum.
- Only one of six schools of nursing offered a perioperative preceptorship or post graduate internship.
- The results document the lack of preceptorships available to new graduate nurses in the perioperative setting in this geographic region.
late Middle English: from Latin praeceptor, from praecept- 'warned, instructed', from the verb praecipere (see precept).
Más definiciones de preceptorDefinición de preceptor en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.