Definición de preceptor en inglés:
sustantivo (feminine preceptress)
A teacher or instructor.
- Weekly inservice programs can help educate potential preceptors about precepting students.
- For Tagore, the teacher is a preceptor whose living example is more important and influential than his learning or scholarship.
- Committed, competent nurses need support from educators, preceptors, supervisors, peers, and mentors.
- Example sentences
- Medical education has responded to these changes by increasingly using community-based physicians to provide preceptorships throughout the four-year medical curriculum.
- Only one of six schools of nursing offered a perioperative preceptorship or post graduate internship.
- The results document the lack of preceptorships available to new graduate nurses in the perioperative setting in this geographic region.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan