- The practice of seeking to reduce consumer waste by buying unpackaged, reusable, or recyclable products, using one’s own bags, etc.: precycling aims to get people to think about packaging and products before making their purchasesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It's not just about how you dispose of products and packaging anymore: it's about being conscious about products you buy in the first place. That's the idea behind precycling.
- Precycling represents the stage before recycling and, unlike recycling, it expends little energy.
- FPA makes the distinction between recycling and "pre-cycling" - reusing an existing packaging versus using less material at the source.
Más definiciones de precyclingDefinición de precycling en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.