- The belief that all events, including human actions, are established or decided in advance: frequently, fantasy novels have a feeling of predeterminism to themMás ejemplos en oraciones
- For all the manipulation of history which occurs in The Plot to Save Socrates, the characters all have a strong sense of predeterminism.
- It almost appears as if his story's rejection of faith is also, ironically, an espousal of predeterminism.
- Although paleontology plays a large role in the novel, Swanwick seems to be more concerned with cause-and-effect, paradoxes, and predeterminism.
Más definiciones de predeterminismDefinición de predeterminism en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.