verbo[with object] (usually as adjective prefabricated)
Manufacture sections of (a building or piece of furniture) to enable quick assembly on site: prefabricated homes
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Just imagine 440 pupils and 18 teachers in a unit of total prefabricated buildings.
- This is because all those little pieces have been prefabricated together into larger tiles.
- Experts say tent camps and cheap prefabricated buildings will now be thrown up on dry land surrounding the city to help ease the pressure on the already cramped shelters.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The product allowed prefabrication of brick masonry beams and panels, much like precast concrete, so that once fabricated, they could be rapidly installed.
- In some cases, light-gauge steel framing is a logical substitute for wood framing and well suited to prefabrication and mass production, he adds.
- The concept of prefabrication showed early promise with the Case Study Houses Program in Los Angeles during the 1950s, but progress stalled.
Definición de prefabricate en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda