Definición de prem en inglés:
A premature baby: the only way they could see to keep prems alive at the time was by using pure oxygen
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- One meta-analysis casts doubt with regard to prems and infection.
- Children's specialists are improving the outlook for prems (frail, under-developed babies, some born too soon).
- All four are happy and healthy despite their rocky start to life and are taking part in the Walk for Prems to raise money for the charity.
adjetivoVolver al principio
(Of a baby) premature.
- A doctor has never stated this as fact, but when Anne needs a doctor or hospital visit, we are always asked if she was a prem baby.
- It amazes me how complete she is, 7 weeks prem and although she is half the size that Josh was when he was born she has all the necessary fingers and toes.
- A nurse told how the prem babies became hypothermic during the critical half hour periods when the generators were switched off.
1950s: abbreviation of premature.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan