Definición de prem en inglés:
A premature baby: the only way they could see to keep prems alive at the time was by using pure oxygen
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- One meta-analysis casts doubt with regard to prems and infection.
- Children's specialists are improving the outlook for prems (frail, under-developed babies, some born too soon).
- All four are happy and healthy despite their rocky start to life and are taking part in the Walk for Prems to raise money for the charity.
adjetivoVolver al principio
(Of a baby) premature.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- A doctor has never stated this as fact, but when Anne needs a doctor or hospital visit, we are always asked if she was a prem baby.
- It amazes me how complete she is, 7 weeks prem and although she is half the size that Josh was when he was born she has all the necessary fingers and toes.
- A nurse told how the prem babies became hypothermic during the critical half hour periods when the generators were switched off.
1950s: abbreviation of premature.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en España
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán