Occurring or existing before marriage: premarital sex
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This book attempts to capture the paradoxes of marriage and to enhance premarital and remarital counseling.
- Those who seek to justify premarital sex find it difficult to explain what marriage means, and what difference it makes to marry.
- Sexual activity outside the marriage and premarital pregnancy rates were on the rise as well.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A 2004 study by psychologist Scott Stanley, based on a national phone survey of nearly 1,000 people, found that men who had lived with their spouse premaritally were on average less committed to their marriages than those who hadn't.
- In the early 1960s, 60 percent of all premaritally pregnant women under 30 married before the birth of their child.
Definición de premarital en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.