Occurring or existing before marriage: premarital sex
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This book attempts to capture the paradoxes of marriage and to enhance premarital and remarital counseling.
- Those who seek to justify premarital sex find it difficult to explain what marriage means, and what difference it makes to marry.
- Sexual activity outside the marriage and premarital pregnancy rates were on the rise as well.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- A 2004 study by psychologist Scott Stanley, based on a national phone survey of nearly 1,000 people, found that men who had lived with their spouse premaritally were on average less committed to their marriages than those who hadn't.
- In the early 1960s, 60 percent of all premaritally pregnant women under 30 married before the birth of their child.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: pre|mari¦tal
Definición de premarital en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda