Definición de premonition en inglés:
A strong feeling that something is about to happen, especially something unpleasant: he had a premonition of imminent disaster
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I had strong premonitions of doom, the unmistakable feeling I was walking into a trap.
- The prince searches for her through the white night of St. Petersburg, his mind full of confusion, premonitions and anxiety, as on the eve of an attack.
- A chill, in accordance with all the cliches about premonitions and fears, went up my spine. I got up on the counter.
- Example sentences
- For instance, I'm not looking ahead to my 30th birthday with any sort of premonitory dread.
- At home, one reaction has been a revival of premonitory scenarios of gloom.
- All the same, there are two passages in the book that I found eerily premonitory of what she would do ten years later.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan