Definición de preparative en inglés:
Oraciones de ejemplo
- She had already begun preparative work after she graduated from ENS.
- For bone marrow transplantation, to get a stem cell transplant to work, you need to treat the host with lethal doses of preparative irradiation, which has severe side effects.
- More than 30 companies will be represented at the Trade Exhibition where they will occupy over 70 stands displaying and demonstrating a variety of microscopes, accessories, preparative equipment and consumables.
sustantivoVolver al principio
A preparatory act, procedure, or circumstance: parents send children to these schools as a preparative for worldly success
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Even officially negotiated treaties were rather the preparatives for disputes than securities for peace.
- Traherne continues to be instructive: ‘Flight is but the preparative: the sight / Is deep and infinite ’.
- In firing by grand divisions, the centre officer falls back, on the preparative, into the fourth rank, and is replaced by the covering serjeant.
Definición de preparative en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda