- fuller form of prep school.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- School 1, a private preparatory school with some boarding pupils, had extensive facilities and 9.0 hours a week of physical education in the curriculum.
- The preparatory school for children aged seven to 13, which attracts boarders from all over the North of England, began taking younger day pupils five years ago, and demand has grown.
- Others have a different structure - there are, for example, senior schools, junior schools and preparatory schools.
Más definiciones de preparatory schoolDefinición de preparatory school en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.