- The research team is currently preparing manuscripts for consideration.
- Officials are currently preparing advice for consideration by the Government in the very near future.
- As a result of those select committee considerations, reports are prepared that are tabled in the House.
- "Adolescents are not passive," the study author and sociology professor said in a prepared statement.
- The country's counter-terror approach needs to be "more layered, networked and resilient to make it smarter, and more adaptive," her prepared text said.
- On this special occasion, the trimaran's skipper had prepared a few words in German for the local audience.
- Without a refrigerator or stove, and perhaps only a hot plate to prepare meals, food choices are expensive and generally not very nutritious.
- The Meath man even showed his cooking skills when he prepared a meal for the judges in the early hours of Monday morning.
- Reading food labels and preparing your own meals with herbs and spices instead of salt can make a big difference.
- Formic acid is prepared commercially by heating carbon monoxide and sodium hydroxide to form sodium formate.
- He continued to work productively, analysing the chemistry of chlorine bleaches and preparing hypochlorous acid and chlorine monoxide for the first time.
- His ink was prepared from the soot of lamp black mixed with water.
- However none of those were able to prepare me for dealing with change properly.
- I was not prepared for it and I couldn't really deal with it.
- What we weren't prepared for was to get people out of the city who couldn't get out of the city on their own.
- Many of those questioned asked to remain anonymous but others were prepared to give their names.
- That they were prepared to put themselves through such discomfort is an indication of their strength of feeling.
- They now needed evidence that local authorities were prepared to adopt the same approach.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- This is true even if your friend is a professional actress who relishes the opportunity to play the role of a helpful tax preparer.
- Different financial statement preparers may develop different methods of determining fair value, resulting in similar financial instruments being valued differently.
- Most of the workers, such as nursing assistants or food preparers, ‘have no educational credentials beyond a high school diploma,’ the authors found.
Late Middle English: from French préparer or Latin praeparare, from prae 'before' + parare 'make ready'.
apparatus from early 17th century:
This is a Latin word, from apparare ‘make ready for’, from parare ‘make ready’. Other words going back to parare include disparate (Late Middle English), ‘prepared apart’; pare (Middle English); prepare (Late Middle English) ‘prepare in advance’; and separate (Late Middle English) from se- ‘apart’ and parare.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: pre|pare
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.