- A piano with objects placed on or between the strings, or some strings retuned, to produce an unusual tonal effect.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It's all in his orchestration - not lots of strings and brass but celestes, prepared pianos, very early synthesisers.
- The strings of a prepared piano are doctored with paper clips, rubber strips, nuts, bolts, and paper (other items can be added to the list - use your imagination) so that they produce new tones and timbres.
- Three Dances, written in 1945, is a high point of Cage's music for prepared piano, or, in this case, two prepared pianos.
Más definiciones de prepared pianoDefinición de prepared piano en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.