- 1Add (something) to the beginning of something else: you forgot to prepend ‘I personally believe’ to the statements you are makingMás ejemplos en oraciones
- For shopping sites I use a standard 'stem' containing a mix of alphanumerics and prepend a couple of letters to the front to represent the last item I bought, then change it every time I buy something new.
- Why do people without a credible argument so often think that prepending words with the "neo" prefix will somehow make their claims and slogans right regardless?
- There's a simple productive rule for forming the antonym of any noun: Just prepend "anti".
- 1.1 Computing Attach (a piece of data) to the beginning of another: in this case, you must prepend the server name to the database name, separated by a periodMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The hash (#) character is used to declare a temporary table as it is prepended to the table name.
- Notice that before you pass the script name you have to prepend an ampersand '&' symbol and enclose the entire script path in double quotes.
- It'll also prepend the date to the file name so everything is sorted in the order it was archived.
Más definiciones de prependDefinición de prepend en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.