Definición de prepossessing en inglés:
adjetivo[often with negative]
Attractive or appealing in appearance: he was not a prepossessing sight
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She was young, but attractive and quite prepossessing.
- She is neither particularly prepossessing in her appearance nor outwardly warm, as even David admits remembering his first acquaintance with her.
- Gap-toothed, bold in face, and of a ruddy complexion, the Wife was no longer prepossessing in appearance, if she ever had been.
attractive, beautiful, pretty, handsome, good-looking, fetching, striking, pleasing, pleasant, agreeable, appealing, likeable, lovable, amiable, charming, delightful, engaging, inviting, alluring, magnetic, winning, enchanting, captivating, bewitching, fascinating
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Subjective analysis always leads to flawed determination due to the inherent inability to view things apart from personal prejudices and dogmatic prepossessions.
- However I am well pleased to find that the truth will at length prevail when men have laid aside their prepossessions and prejudices.
- Such a prepossession serves to vitiate all of Freud's subsequent clinical presentations.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda