Definición de prepossessing en inglés:
adjetivo[often with negative]
Attractive or appealing in appearance: he was not a prepossessing sight
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She was young, but attractive and quite prepossessing.
- She is neither particularly prepossessing in her appearance nor outwardly warm, as even David admits remembering his first acquaintance with her.
- Gap-toothed, bold in face, and of a ruddy complexion, the Wife was no longer prepossessing in appearance, if she ever had been.
attractive, beautiful, pretty, handsome, good-looking, fetching, striking, pleasing, pleasant, agreeable, appealing, likeable, lovable, amiable, charming, delightful, engaging, inviting, alluring, magnetic, winning, enchanting, captivating, bewitching, fascinating
- Example sentences
- Subjective analysis always leads to flawed determination due to the inherent inability to view things apart from personal prejudices and dogmatic prepossessions.
- However I am well pleased to find that the truth will at length prevail when men have laid aside their prepossessions and prejudices.
- Such a prepossession serves to vitiate all of Freud's subsequent clinical presentations.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India