adjetivo[often with negative]
- Attractive or appealing in appearance: he was not a prepossessing sightMás ejemplos en oraciones
attractive, beautiful, pretty, handsome, good-looking, fetching, striking, pleasing, pleasant, agreeable, appealing, likeable, lovable, amiable, charming, delightful, engaging, inviting, alluring, magnetic, winning, enchanting, captivating, bewitching, fascinating• dated taking• archaic fair
- She was young, but attractive and quite prepossessing.
- She is neither particularly prepossessing in her appearance nor outwardly warm, as even David admits remembering his first acquaintance with her.
- Gap-toothed, bold in face, and of a ruddy complexion, the Wife was no longer prepossessing in appearance, if she ever had been.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Subjective analysis always leads to flawed determination due to the inherent inability to view things apart from personal prejudices and dogmatic prepossessions.
- However I am well pleased to find that the truth will at length prevail when men have laid aside their prepossessions and prejudices.
- Such a prepossession serves to vitiate all of Freud's subsequent clinical presentations.