sustantivochiefly North American
- A person who believes a catastrophic disaster or emergency is likely to occur in the future and makes active preparations for it, typically by stockpiling food, ammunition, and other supplies: there’s no agreement among preppers about what disaster is most imminent whether you’re a doomsday prepper or simply like to be prepared, emergency foods should be kept on handMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Many preppers are preparing to be self-sufficient for threats like nuclear war, natural disaster, famine, and economic collapse.
- So at the end of the day, you know, it's better to err on the side of caution, and what preppers are doing really is erring on the side of caution.
- The majority of preppers see guns as a key part of their survival kit: not necessarily for self-defence, but certainly as a weapon to hunt food with.
Más definiciones de prepperDefinición de prepper en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.