Definición de preprandial en inglés:
adjetivoformal or humorous
1Done or taken before dinner or lunch: a preprandial glass of sherry
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This falls at lunchtime, when I allow myself a preprandial glass of wine and read a chapter of an unsuitable book.
- The preprandial pickles are splendid and so are the popadoms with them.
- The kitchen was invaded by preprandial politics; people thinking ten things but keeping silent.
1.1 Medicine Occurring or done before a meal.
- Involving 335 subjects with type 1 diabetes, the study reveals that most patients prefer inhaled insulin before meals to the usual preprandial shots.
- One preprandial blood sample was collected daily.
- Each day of the 10-day trial, preprandial blood samples were collected at 0845 h, prior to the first meal.
Definición de preprandial en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary