- Subject (data) to preliminary processing: (as noun preprocessing) some preprocessing of the concordances is a desirable prerequisite to editingMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Data that is relatively static is preprocessed and stored as a text representation in databases enabling search engines to perform matches more quickly.
- In the first major step, the input models are preprocessed to build a hierarchical data structure which is as an approximation to the input models.
- This technique preprocesses scripts periodically, but only if they are accessed.
Más definiciones de preprocessDefinición de preprocess en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.