verbo (preprogrammes, preprogramming, preprogrammed)[with object] (usually as adjective preprogrammed)
- 1Program (a computer or other electronic device) in advance: a preprogrammed function keyMás ejemplos en oraciones
- And now we are in a position where we have clocks in all of our computers and a lot of our electronic devices which are preprogrammed to spring forward on a particular day.
- The instrument we provide is preprogrammed for immediate operation.
- A robot can be preprogrammed to fight someone with laser claws.
- 1.1Program (something) into a computer or other electronic device before use: preprogrammed messagesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- All it needed was to have preprogrammed responses for those 40,000 everyday utterances.
- In the event that the system detects a health emergency, it can dial preprogrammed emergency numbers and pinpoint the victim's location with GPS.
- It is possible for the crew to select preprogrammed multiple mission sequences which have been stored in the computer.
Más definiciones de preprogramDefinición de preprogram en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.