Relating to or in the period preceding puberty: a prepubescent girl
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The change is a steady one, a smoothly continuous development to the final prepubescent physique, rather than any passage through a series of separate stages.
- These responses are based on a sentimental view of nature, permissible in prepubescent girls, perhaps, but disturbing in anyone old enough to know better.
- This is a show aimed at prepubescent girls after all, we wouldn't want anything inappropriate.
A prepubescent boy or girl.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The film showed prepubescents that bad things could happen to them, too.
- If you're a veteran actor who's nervous or excited about your chances to win an Oscar, the last thing you wanna see is a montage of prepubescents who have already scored the golden statuette!
- He's sold millions of books over the years, keeping prepubescents and spotty adolescents alike hooked on his dynamite prose, all while pretending to do real work.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Think of the last two and a half years as his prepubescence.
- During prepubescence, relations between brothers and sisters are free and easy.
Definición de prepubescent en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda