- Relating to or in the period preceding puberty: a prepubescent girlMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The change is a steady one, a smoothly continuous development to the final prepubescent physique, rather than any passage through a series of separate stages.
- These responses are based on a sentimental view of nature, permissible in prepubescent girls, perhaps, but disturbing in anyone old enough to know better.
- This is a show aimed at prepubescent girls after all, we wouldn't want anything inappropriate.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- A prepubescent boy or girl.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The film showed prepubescents that bad things could happen to them, too.
- If you're a veteran actor who's nervous or excited about your chances to win an Oscar, the last thing you wanna see is a montage of prepubescents who have already scored the golden statuette!
- He's sold millions of books over the years, keeping prepubescents and spotty adolescents alike hooked on his dynamite prose, all while pretending to do real work.
Más definiciones de prepubescentDefinición de prepubescent en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.