- (In the UK) either of two ecclesiastical courts at Canterbury and York formerly responsible for the probate of wills involving property in more than one diocese.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Subsequently, the prerogative courts were abolished in 1641.
- Arbitrary high courts disappeared and Charles I's prerogative courts were not revived.
- During 1640-41, Charles I's prerogative courts were abolished, his ministers arrested or forced to flee, and his unpopular financial expedients declared illegal.
Más definiciones de prerogative courtDefinición de prerogative court en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.