- The trust held its annual Community Awards presentation when certificates and trophies were awarded by the Lord Lieutenant of Wiltshire, John Bush, to a host of nominees.
- This can be dealt with by having two stages, one specifically for performances and the other for award presentation and master of ceremonies.
- The announcement was made on Wednesday at the Grand Stand on Queen's Park Savannah in Port-of-Spain, during the formal presentation of awards.
- Panza's sensitivity to the villa's historical and natural character may also explain the specific objects he donated and the manner of their presentation.
- Published in 1995, the set is an older release from Reader's Digest but presents an example of a simple style of presentation that will appeal to young beginner bakers.
- After the second talk we joined a class as they settled down to work on their papers, giving them advice on writing style and presentation.
- His early photojournalism evokes the passing of a way of life, including the last court presentation at Buckingham Palace in 1958.
- Tiny ivory fans were put into tea chests and we all associate white ostrich feather with presentation at court.
- In the life of a Victorian debutante, there were probably few experiences more exciting than her presentation to the Queen at Court.
- Parents Rosemary and Theresa performed presentation of the candidates for Confirmation.
- Guest lectures, seminars, product presentations and cultural programmes will also be a part of the exhibition.
- They need work that gives them time to do the best possible job, and that doesn't call for them to do presentations of their ideas before large crowds.
- Lunch will be served at 2.45 pm, followed by speeches and presentations.
- The fetal presentation, position and station are then confirmed.
- The registers we used lacked information on the presentation of the second twin before delivery of the first.
- Posterior presentation is more of a problem for first babies and their mothers than it is for subsequent births; when a mother has given birth before, there is generally much more room for manoeuvre, so it is easier for the baby to rotate during labour.
- Christmas was soon complemented by the feast of the Presentation of Christ in the Temple, forty days after his birth.
- In the Church of England, the Presentation of Christ in the Temple is a Principal Feast celebrated either on 2 February or on the Sunday between 28 January and 3 February.
- This is because it commemorates the Presentation of Christ by His Mother in the Temple at Jerusalem exactly forty days after His Birth.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- I particularly liked the part about ‘the need to consider the presentational aspects of what is contemplated and to handle public relations appropriately.’
- Every painting in the Art Windows exhibition has a small presentational card to go with it, written in an archaic font and revealing the artist's thoughts and emotions while she was creating the particular work.
- There is no reason why an international court cannot perform as well as a local court in this respect (with the added presentational advantage over a jury of producing a written judgement).
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- I don't think they've done much wrong presentationally so far.
- It may make sense in terms of parliamentary etiquette, but presentationally it is difficult to sustain.
- Legal rules may well be used presentationally, rather than being operational working rules.
Late Middle English: via Old French from late Latin praesentatio(n-), from Latin praesentare 'place before' (see present2).
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: pres¦en|ta¦tion
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.