Definición de preset en inglés:
verbo (presets, presetting; past and past participle preset)[with object] (usually as adjective preset)
Set or adjust (a value that controls the operation of a device) in advance of its use: the water is heated quickly to a preset temperature
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It may be better to keep the device's user interface simple by excluding a volume control and presetting the sound level.
- A $20 programmable device lets you preset your heating and cooling systems when you're not home for as much as a 10 percent energy savings.
- All functions or values must be preset prior to this point.
sustantivoVolver al principio
A control on electronic equipment that is set or adjusted beforehand to facilitate use.
- The player also has a built-in FM radio function with 10 presets and twelve hours' playtime.
- The earliest systems allowed the driver to control climate and radio presets by voice.
- It might be nice in the future to see the ability to assign keyboard shortcuts to these presets somehow.
Words that rhyme with presetteaset
Definición de preset en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan