verbo (presets, presetting; past and past participle preset)[with object] (usually as adjective preset)
Set or adjust (a value that controls the operation of a device) in advance of its use: the water is heated quickly to a preset temperature
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It may be better to keep the device's user interface simple by excluding a volume control and presetting the sound level.
- A $20 programmable device lets you preset your heating and cooling systems when you're not home for as much as a 10 percent energy savings.
- All functions or values must be preset prior to this point.
A control on electronic equipment that is set or adjusted beforehand to facilitate use.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The player also has a built-in FM radio function with 10 presets and twelve hours' playtime.
- The earliest systems allowed the driver to control climate and radio presets by voice.
- It might be nice in the future to see the ability to assign keyboard shortcuts to these presets somehow.
Palabras que riman con presetteaset
Definición de preset en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda