- Producing an increase in blood pressure by stimulating constriction of the blood vessels: a pressor responseMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Vascular pressor responses to hypoxia are increased in patients with obstructive sleep apnea.
- In an animal model of hepatopulmonary syndrome, NO-dependent increases in HO - 1 expression appeared to contribute to the blunted hypoxic pressor response seen in this condition.
- Teramoto et al raise the interesting point that an increase in nitric oxide is responsible for a poor or absent hypoxic pressor response as a cause of hypoxemia.
Más definiciones de pressorDefinición de pressor en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.