- An inflatable suit that protects the wearer against low pressure, for example when flying at a high altitude.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- For these high altitude training flights, we would wear a full pressure suit for protection.
- His gun was charged and ready, his pressure suit would protect him from the toxic methane atmosphere.
- The pilot wears a pressure suit and uses the onboard liquid oxygen system for breathing at high altitudes.
Más definiciones de pressure suitDefinición de pressure suit en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.