Definición de pretzel en inglés:
A crisp biscuit baked in the form of a knot or stick and flavoured with salt.
- And I can't think of any better vehicle for crunchy grains of coarse salt than pretzels.
- The plain, salted pretzels weren't ready, but ones stuffed with either cheese or apple cinnamon were available.
- Should they add hard pretzels and pretzel sticks to their repertoire?
verbo (pretzels, pretzeling, pretzeled)[with object] North American Volver al principio
Twist, bend, or contort: he found the snake pretzeled into a tangle of knots
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Among the favorite groups to clothe, house and take on a ride are bendable figures with extended limbs that can be ‘pretzeled’ into the most unlikely poses.
- How does he pretzel himself into that machine, anyway?
- As she curls up in her chair like a Siamese, I feel my hips press up against the arm rests and wonder where she's finding all that extra space to pretzel her body into feline folds.
mid 19th century (originally US): from German Pretzel.
Definición de pretzel en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan