Definición de prevalent en inglés:
1Widespread in a particular area or at a particular time: the social ills prevalent in society today
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This is just another example of the insidious prying into peoples' lives that is so prevalent in our society today.
- When not targeting suspected burglars' homes, the squad patrols areas where thefts are prevalent.
- Pilots have spoken of the dangerous winds prevalent in the area where the friends were last heard from.
- Example sentences
- It seems unnecessary for alcohol to infiltrate every single aspect of life quite so prevalently when many of the kids in class can't even legally buy alcohol.
- As you'd expect, the audience was prevalently female - the stampede for the loos during the intermission was a sight to see - but that wasn't a big deal.
- During the same period, this area of Italian Catholicism underwent enormous transformation, changing from a prevalently formal unified pattern to a prevalently pluralistic movement pattern.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan