Definición de previous en inglés:
1 [attributive] Existing or occurring before in time or order: she looked tired after her exertions of the previous evening the boat’s previous owner
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It follows a previous interim order which was made out for two months in April.
- The starting grids are based on a reversal of the finishing order of the previous race.
- It is the point of order I referred to during your ruling on the previous point of order.
foregoing, preceding, precursory, antecedent, above;
old, earlier, prior, former, ex-, past, last, sometime, one-time, erstwhile, as was
sustantivo[mass noun] British informal Volver al principio
- previous to
- Before: the month previous to publicationMás ejemplos en oraciones
before, prior to, until, till, up to, earlier than, preceding, leading up to, in advance of, ahead of, ante-, pre-rare anterior to
- The economic reality was that previous to that case, quite extended families had been living on these properties for a pittance.
- ‘None of these 57 sites had any record of toxicity previous to 1988,’ he said.
- On the pre-recorded show on Sunday night last, Christopher was picked previous to the show to be the member from the audience to perform just before the end.
Early 17th century: from Latin praevius 'going before' (from prae 'before' + via 'way') + -ous.
Palabras que riman con previousdevious
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda