1Relating to or resembling a phallus: priapic carvings
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Bringing the subtext of the antique painting and its copies to the fore, the artist has depicted women coming to a priapic fountain to buy winged, straining phalli from an old procuress.
- My late grandparents lived in Cerne Abbas, a picture-postcard-perfect village which nestles under Giant's Hill, home of that famously priapic ancient chalk carving, the Cerne Giant.
- ‘I can't look at this painting without blushing,’ she says, showing me a colour photocopy of one of Kahlo's lush phallic portrayals of a priapic vegetable.
1.2 Medicine (Of a man) having a persistently erect penis.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- A Priapic episode is both a painful and embarrassing condition, made all the worse by current social stigmas against its sufferers.
- A priapic erection lasting for longer than 3 or 4 hours can do lasting damage to spongy tissues of penis, making further erection impossible, so appropriate action is to consult your doctor if there is no improvement in 2 hours.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: pri|ap¦ic
Definición de priapic en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda