- A practice whereby rival companies come to an illicit agreement not to sell goods or services below a certain price.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Restrictive practices such as price-fixing agreements between competitors were often permitted providing they were not shown to be against the public interest.
- A company spokesman says the quotes were taken out of context and the business is so competitive that price-fixing makes no sense.
- The most serious forms of cartel identified by the authority were price-fixing, bid rigging and market sharing by competitors.
Más definiciones de price-fixingDefinición de price-fixing en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.