1A label showing the price of an item for sale.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The price tag and label from the local bookstore had been painstakingly removed only that morning.
- The old man rang up the items slowly, staring hard at the price tag labels, as is if he couldn't read them.
- This means it can give the loan a more eye-catching and competitive rate, as in the classic #9.99 sale price tag.
1.1The cost of something: a $400 billion price tag was put on the venture
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In fact, our broken system has a high price tag - it costs millions of minorities their dreams and their future.
- The second price tag is the cost of operating the appliance during its lifetime.
- Though no one has put an official price tag on the project, it could potentially cost billions.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: price tag
Definición de price tag en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda