sustantivo[mass noun] (often the priesthood)
- 1The office or position of a priest: the ordination of women to the priesthoodMás ejemplos en oraciones
- He is the first prison inmate to become a candidate for ordination to the priesthood in the Episcopal Church.
- The position of the church is that ordination to the priesthood makes one a priest forever.
- In the absence of church or priesthood, the execution of the project was left to the uncertainties of lay enthusiasts.
- 1.1Priests in general: there was relief among the Anglican priesthoodMás ejemplos en oraciones
- How could they have such an argument with someone who does not believe in religion or in priesthood?
- When the call to religious life and priesthood made itself known to me, I moved directly to a Roman Catholic seminary.
- These three were the most junior of the priesthood, and generally got the duff jobs.
Más definiciones de priesthoodDefinición de priesthood en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.