- First-rate higher education institutions place primacy of importance on research and this is increasingly the case here at Waterford.
- There is always the talk of the importance and needed primacy of primary care in our health care system.
- Science accords primacy to the facts themselves, and requires that conclusions honor them.
- But do we really need another in-house hassle over papal primacy versus episcopal collegiality?
- An excellent defense of the need for a reformed universal primacy of the Bishop of Rome in a reunited Church is also included.
- Forster reflected the position on papal primacy taken by the Anglican - Roman Catholic International Commission for ecumenical dialogue.
- The notion that recognition memory performance is dominated by semantic or conceptual factors has its origin in what Kolers and Roediger referred to as the semantic primacy assumption.
- This pattern of recall is likely the result of the combination of easily recalled semantically related words and primacy effects.
- These findings of long-term priming effects are clearly in opposition to the semantic primacy assumption.
Late Middle English: from Old French primatie, from medieval Latin primatia, from Latin primas, primat- 'of the first rank' (see primate1).
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: pri|macy
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.