(also primary health care)
- Health care provided in the community for people making an initial approach to a medical practitioner or clinic for advice or treatment: GPs occupy key positions in primary care [as modifier]: primary care servicesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- In the Australian healthcare system general practitioners provide the most accessible primary health care for adolescents.
- The aim of this study was to identify referral pathways from primary care for women with ovarian cancer.
- Having health insurance was associated with utilization of both primary health care and drug treatment.
Más definiciones de primary careDefinición de primary care en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.