- Any of a group of colours from which all other colours can be obtained by mixing.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It consists of two complementary colors (yellow and cyan), a primary color and colorless.
- Bobby's group concentrated on still-life in oils and working with an extended colour palette had an opportunity to explore and under-stand colour, using primary colours and their complements.
- His love for colour, in particular primary colours, was his inspiration, and some of his art work still sits in the Red Room.
The primary colours for pigments are red, blue, and yellow. The primary additive colours for light are red, green, and blue; the primary subtractive colours (which give the primary additive colours when subtracted from white light) are magenta, cyan, and yellow
Más definiciones de primary colourDefinición de primary colour en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.