- A planet that directly orbits the sun.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Valon was the primary planet in the Tiroc system.
- The primary planets comprise the major planets, of which nine are known, viz., in order of distance from the Sun, Mercury, Venus, the Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto, and the minor planets or asteroids, the orbits of which lie between those of Mars and Jupiter.
- Pluto also has a relatively large moon (1,400km across) named Charon, which is regarded as the largest moon in the Solar System with respect to the size of its primary planet.
Más definiciones de primary planetDefinición de primary planet en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.