Definición de primo en inglés:
sustantivo (plural primos)Music
The leading or upper part in a duet.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- I couldn't resist recording the secondo on my Disklavier and playing the primo along with it.
- Each primo and secondo part also can be played as a solo.
- Listen as closely as you like to this recording and you will not be able to tell which of the two played primo and which secondo in the Schubert A-Flat major Variations, such was their mutual respect and sensitivity.
adjetivoNorth American informal Volver al principio
Of top quality or importance: the primo team in the land
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Really, isn't it bad enough that stars get free clothes and limos and primo treatment every time they leave the house?
- A stone's throw from the Gallatin River, the lodge sits in primo trout territory.
- Oakhurst, in particular, has reaped the rewards of this new respect for juices, teas and waters, as its products have received primo placement, proving that it's all a matter of being in the right place at the right time.
mid 18th century: Italian, literally 'first'.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en España
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán