- A camp where prisoners of war or political prisoners are kept under guard.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- When Italy capitulates to the Allies, the Italian jailers desert from the prison camp and the prisoners are left to fend for themselves.
- Yet Ngende has been subjected to violent racial attacks, and has spent time in Dungavel, which he describes, unequivocally, as ‘a prison camp, not a detention centre’.
- The confrontation took place at the Woomera Detention Centre, a prison camp for asylum seekers, situated in the heart of the Australian desert, hundreds of miles from the nearest city.
Más definiciones de prison campDefinición de prison camp en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.